- RSS Channel Showcase 9729994
- RSS Channel Showcase 3292069
- RSS Channel Showcase 7386888
- RSS Channel Showcase 5077655
Articles on this Page
- 01/25/13--02:43: _Starting from SCRAT...
- 02/27/13--09:23: _Inspiring Interns i...
- 03/06/13--07:15: _Mother’s Day in London
- 03/11/13--05:47: _Renting in London –...
- 03/14/13--04:36: _A 6 month money pla...
- 06/14/13--04:04: _Talenthouse competi...
- 06/18/13--09:32: _Graduate of the yea...
- 07/04/13--02:27: _Interning with Croh...
- 07/30/13--10:14: _Design a 3D printed...
- 10/14/13--07:28: _The future of unive...
- 01/13/14--09:27: _Internships are a f...
- 02/20/14--06:58: _Competition: create...
- 03/19/14--08:29: _Budget 2014: compan...
- 06/17/14--07:02: _Eight ways to find ...
- 07/28/14--07:16: _CommuterClub: savin...
- 05/26/16--06:28: _Cambridge Reigns Su...
- 05/31/16--05:02: _June: Top Graduate ...
- 07/01/16--09:55: _Brexit & the Effect...
- 07/28/16--02:10: _Women Prove to be W...
- 08/10/16--04:33: _KPMG Changes Recrui...
- 01/25/13--02:43: Starting from SCRATCH: Phil Pinnell
- 02/27/13--09:23: Inspiring Interns infographic: The graduate journey
- 03/06/13--07:15: Mother’s Day in London
- 03/11/13--05:47: Renting in London – fighting back on behalf of generation rent
- 03/14/13--04:36: A 6 month money plan for US interns
- 06/18/13--09:32: Graduate of the year 2013
- 07/04/13--02:27: Interning with Crohn’s Disease – guest blog
- 07/30/13--10:14: Design a 3D printed product for 100% Design – competition
- 10/14/13--07:28: The future of university: traditional vs. online?
- 02/20/14--06:58: Competition: create a short film for Sundance London
- 06/17/14--07:02: Eight ways to find accommodation in London as an intern
- 07/28/14--07:16: CommuterClub: saving you money on your London commute
- 05/31/16--05:02: June: Top Graduate Jobs & Internships
- 07/01/16--09:55: Brexit & the Effect on Graduate Jobs
- 08/10/16--04:33: KPMG Changes Recruitment Strategy to Appeal to Graduates
Entrepreneur Phil Pinnell started SCRATCH a few years ago when he saw a gap in the market for complete fresh meal kits in a range of flavours for one person. Now the brand is in several supermarkets namely Sainsbury’s, Waitrose and Ocado and growing rapidly. He talks to Inspiring about the SCRATCH journey… 1. Where [...]
We used our own research from surveys we have conducted along with findings from ONS and IntaPeople to create this infographic about the graduate journey between leaving university and finding a graduate job. We reveal the salary difference between graduates who have completed internships and those who haven’t, the amount of graduates keen to work [...]
Treat, pamper and spoil your mum this Mother’s Day with these unforgettable gift ideas and memorable days out in London. Afternoon tea What better way to treat your hard working mum than to take her for a traditional, elegant and relaxing afternoon tea in a grand London hotel or quirky tea room. Here 3 options [...]
This article was provided by Will Harrigan, founder of Deposit Doctor – leading the rental revolution for tenants across the UK. With more than 50% of Londoners now estimated to be living in rented accommodation the demand for rental properties in the capital is greater than ever before. Given the limited supply of properties on [...]
This guest article was provided by American blogger Ashley Roberts. This article is ideal for those interested in how to find an internship or job in the States or for any American readers considering an internship or graduate job! Ashley writes on the situation in the USA – her views do not reflect those of [...]
Inspiring Interns are pleased to announce that we have partnered with Talenthouse, the world’s platform for creative collaboration. Talenthouse works with established artists and iconic brands to host global online campaigns that gives creative individuals the opportunity to win great prizes and life-changing experiences. In the coming months we will host a variety of Talenthouse [...]
Graduation. The conclusion of three or four years spent working hard, and no doubt playing hard. It’s a time to celebrate your achievements and to mark, what is for most, the final education chapter of your lives. However, we at Inspiring Interns are fully aware that the concept of graduation can come more as a [...]
Editor’s note: We got in touch with Gabi recently after she tweeted at us with her blog. We always love to hear inspiring stories, such as Gabi’s, so invited Gabi to guest blog and share her story with you all here. If you have an inspiring story you would like to share, please get in [...]
Continuing our partnership with Talenthouse, the world’s platform for creative collaboration, we are pleased to showcase their latest 3D design competition in conjunction with 100% Design and iMakr, the world’s largest 3D printing store. 3D printing is the future of design, so now is a great time to get involved. We’re looking for creative designers [...]
This guest blog was provided by GradQuiz. If you were to ask a lecture hall full of university students where they saw the future of higher education going you’d probably expect the vast majority to say it’s going online. Our opinions of online learning are largely based on what we’ve seen so far; in other [...]
“Record numbers of graduate jobs will be reserved for students who have completed placements at Britain’s leading companies,” today’s Telegraph article begins. Seemingly this is good news for graduates, but does it paint the whole picture? We at Inspiring Interns worry that the survey, conducted by High Fliers Research, only took into account the opinions [...]
You may remember a few months back our partnership with Talenthouse on giving you glorious grads the opportunity to enter their 3D Design Competition in partnership with 100% design and iMakr? Well we’re back! We’ve taken our friendship with Talenthouse to the next level in 2014 and are pleased to announce our latest competition for [...]
By Alex Townley The minimum age for contributions to National Insurance is set to be raised to 21, announced George Osborne today in the Budget 2014. – Hiring graduates is a costly business. Once you take into account the expenditure of searching for the right person, dedicating members of staff to interviewing and selecting the [...]
Sian from Liberty Living discusses her expert view on accommodation options for interns across London.
Inspiring Interns is proud to announce that we have teamed up with CommuterClub to save you money on your London commute! Read on to find out more. What is Commuter Club? CommuterClub allows everyone to access the benefits of an annual travel pass. If you don’t have access to an employer season ticket loan, keep [...]
The Guardian has released its 2017 University Guide and Cambridge University tops the league table for the sixth year in a row.
Click on the pictures to apply!
At Inspiring Interns, we know that graduates are concerned about how Britain leaving the EU could affect the graduate recruitment market, and the uncertainty that has come with it.
A new survey by the Association of Graduate Recruiters (AGR) has revealed that women are less likely to apply for graduate schemes than men, but are more likely to land a job if they do apply.
KPMG, one of the Big Four professional services firms, is adjusting its hiring and interview process after receiving ‘hard hitting’ feedback from graduates.